2.14.2009

Water = Poison


February 14, 2005

I always had a collection of partially filled water bottles and glasses around our rooms in LA. It was a source of contention between my wife and me.

I was convinced that Pneu was marching about her litter box and then drinking water out of my glass by dunking and licking her paw. So, if I left a glass of water in a room for even a moment unattended I couldn't bring myself to drink out of it again for fear of litter box diseases.

Naturally, the glasses would pile up.

Then I hit upon the idea that water bottles were a better solution because they could be capped and kitty paws wouldn't fit in the neck of the plastic bottle. Problems solved. Or so I thought.

Until someone informed me about how plastic leeches into drinking water as it degrades. . .

No comments: